We’re a Dutch company and unfortunately the only language still available is Dutch. We’re working on translations in multiple languages. However, lots of non-Dutch speaking people have used our platform to transport their goods with the help of Google Translate. Use Google Translate by clicking right on your screen and then choosing to translate the page.
In the meantime, we want to help as much as possible. Therefore, please read below how it works in English. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care. All our agents speak English.
Step 1: Arrange your transport
- Go to www.brenger.nl and fill in the city of departure and destination. You’ll directly see the price for your transport. It alters once you add extra services.
- Continue and choose a pick-up and a delivery moment. You’ll get the cheapest price if you select a date 3 days in the future. Sooner is possible: we even do same-day pick-up and delivery when you order before 12:00 hours.
- Fill in what object(s) you’re going to ship and what the size and weight is.
- Pay for the transport through our platform. Use iDeal, creditcard or other payment methods.
- After your payment, your request is posted and a professional driver will claim your transport.
- You receive the contact details of the driver to get in touch and a more precise timeframe of maximum 4 hours.
Step 3: The driver will pick-up and deliver the transport
- The driver picks up and delivers your objects within the aforementioned timeframes.
- On the road, your objects are insured up until €1.000.
- Once you have received your objects, please confirm and we will proceed the payment to the driver.
Why choose Brenger?
- Arrange transport within 3 minutes, delivery guaranteed at a moment of your choice.
- 500+ professional drivers rewarded with a 9.5 on average for service
- New service: your transport is insured up until €1.000.