Book now and get 10% discount! ❄️
Your transport, easily arranged
Easier and a better price
Your options for a sofa from Rotterdam to Amsterdam
- Expensive rental and fuel costs
- Takes time and effort
- Lifting heavy stuff is a hassle
- High costs
- Takes time to arrange
- Limited availability
- Cost-effective and reliable
- You decide what works best for you
- Your transport arranged in 3 minutes
Arrange your transport within minutes
- Step 1
- Fill in the transport details, choose a pick-up and delivery slot, see the price, enter the details and pay
- Step 2
- We’ll let you know which professional courier is coming and when
- Step 3
- The courier will pick up and deliver your items. Easy!
Our couriers have been reviewed more than 100,000 times!
About courier Sid
About courier Wim
About courier Noor
About courier Sam
About courier Edwin
Brenger works together with
Your transport arranged in no time
Our couriers go everywhere
Our platform connects your transport request to the ideal professional courier who is already taking that route. All couriers are qualified and insured
Courier, customer and the environment win
Our goal is to fill every van on the road as much as possible and therefore enable couriers to earn more while making transports sustainable. It’s a win-win-win!
Frequently asked questions
What does a transport cost at Brenger?
Are the items guaranteed to be delivered if I place a transport request?
All transport requests within the Netherlands (except the islands) are guaranteed to be delivered within 7 working days of the day of transport originally booked .
The guarantee doesn’t apply:
- If the job is larger than our maximum dimensions (400x180x160cm)
- If it has a volume greater than 5m3
- If the total weight is greater than 200kg
- If the item is made of stone, glass, reproduction stone or cement (or similar)
- If the item is a foodstuff
- If it’s a piano or trailer
- If it contains living organisms (animals, plants, etc.)
As these exceptions don’t work with our service concept, we can’t guarantee that a driver will be happy to carry them. However it’s often still possible to find a driver who can. We suggest you go ahead and place a transport request anyway, because you’ll probably still be able to arrange a transport that works for you. The only situation where you definitely cannot arrange a transport is for items over 200kg in weight. For items this heavy, it just isn’t possible for our drivers to transport them, so in that situation, you cannot place a transport request.
How do I know when the driver will come?
If you book a transport one day or more in advance, you will receive an email at 8:00 PM on the evening before the transport with the name of the courier and the time slot in which they will arrive. If you book a transport on the same day, you will receive an email as soon as a courier responds.
In your confirmation email, you will find a button ‘View status’, which will take you to the tracking page. Here, you can follow the courier and check the status of your transport.
You can also contact the courier or add additional instructions/guidelines from the tracking page page. You will have access to the courier’s phone number two hours before the start of the designated time slot. If you wish to contact the courier earlier than two hours in advance, you can send him/her a message through the same page.
Are my things insured during transport?
All items that are sent via Brenger are insured with our standard door-to-door package, against theft and damage, up to €500. Damage that occurs when the driver is carrying or helping with lifting of objects within the home or building (at either the pick-up or destination) are not covered by this insurance.
Also, any damage to glass, stone (or similar) or foodstuffs, or damage that occurs during transport of other items that are not within our guarantee (larger than 400x180x160cm, or heavier than 200kg, or any items that require special equipment to load or unload) are not insured.
In case of damage, we ask that you make contact with us immediately. Make sure you take photos of the damaged items, make a written description of the damage, and keep any proof of repair costs and/or purchase value. Send these to firstname.lastname@example.org. Brenger will reimburse repair costs, as specified in a quote from a professional restorer, up to the original purchase value of the product.
Can the courier come with a tail lift, pallet truck, moving lift, etc.?
A courier through Brenger typically arrives in a delivery van equipped with moving blankets and straps. If you need additional tools for loading and unloading your items, you can add extra services to your booking. It’s your responsibility to ensure that your items can be loaded with the chosen service. Through our “Extra Services” package, you can book the following options:
- Extra-person: the courier comes with an extra person, useful if no help is available at one of the addresses.
- Tail lift: the courier arrives in a bus with a tailgate. Handy for extra heavy items.
- Tailgate and pallet truck: the courier arrives in a bus with a tailgate and pallet truck. Handy for extra heavy items or pallets.
- Tail lift and extra lugging aid: the courier arrives in a bus with a tailgate flap and an additional carry help.
Pay attention! Brenger does not offer the following services. Use an external service for this yourself
- Moving elevator
- Disassembly / deinstallation
- Packing material
Can it be picked up or delivered at a specific time and/or date?
Yes, you can always select the date when placing the transport. You can choose a flexible timeslot from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or a specific time slot for an additional fee.
Only approved, professional, Companies House registered couriers can be Brenger drivers. We verify each driver in four steps:
- Step 1
- A courier registers with their registered company information and drivers license. After accepting our conditions, a contract is contact is arranged between them and Brenger to activate their account.
- Step 2
- Brenger verifies the courier identification and checks that the courier has enough experience and the right kit to become active.
- Step 3
- The courier has 3 trial transports: if the reviews are positive enough (4 or 5 stars only), then they become fully activated.
- Step 4
- Couriers with good reviews can keep executing transports for Brenger!
Reduce your CO2-emissions with Brenger!
Using Brenger to transport from Gouda to Groningen (220 kilometres), will save 48.4 kg of CO2-emissions! That equals the CO2-emissions of 26.8 hamburgers 🍔 or 89,9 showers 🚿.